CTCS Countertop Cutting Saw
- 64” length of cut at full 6 3/16” depth of cut
- Manual and automatic variable speed saw carriage traverse
- Tabletop machined for both standard and bank countertop precision 90° cuts and right or left hand miter cuts at 22.5° and 45°
- Material support swing arms for added countertop material support and ease of handling
- Proudly manufactured in Salem, MA USA
The CTCS model is designed specifically for post formed kitchen countertops with backsplashes and front drip edges. The CTCS comes standard with a hand crank and/or automatic saw carriage traverse with variable speed. The saw cuts similar to a radial arm saw where the saw blade climb cuts through the backsplash and across the material holding the material down against the tabletop and back against the reference fence. The current table top design has grooves at 22.5°, 45°& 90° left and right for the front drip edge to reference against. Other features include laser line marking system for easy reference of saw blade path, dust evacuation hood and adjustable material support arms.
Precision. Reliability. Versatility.
For more information about Hendrick CTCS Countertop Cutting Saw, please complete and send the form below:
*A value is required: